Get a sneak peek into how SAFe is evolving at the European SAFe® Summit
On behalf of the entire company, I’d like to extend my personal and cordial invitation to see you at the upcoming European SAFe® Summit. This year’s event is happening May 7 – 10 and is the place to connect with SAFe coaches, thought leaders, and change agents about topics relevant to the European community.
The agenda will be loaded with the newest and most advanced SAFe technical content. Five technical tracks with over 20 sessions are structured around these Five Core Competencies of the Lean Enterprise:
- Lean-Agile Leadership
- Team and Technical Agility
- DevOps and Release on Demand
- Business Solutions and Lean Systems Engineering
- Lean Portfolio Management
I’ll personally be describing some of the larger issues around ‘Business Agility,’ i.e., those business functions and behaviors that operate outside the purely technical domain—including sales, marketing, legal, people operations—and how SAFe will be evolving to address those.
The entire framework team (me, Richard, Inbar, Harry, and Steve) is attending the event, and each of us is conducting various workshops and delivering talks about emerging, new SAFe topics. Here’s a sneak peek:
- Steve Mayner will discuss leading change and take a deeper look at Lean-Agile Leadership
- Harry Koehnemann will talk about building really big systems with SAFe
- Inbar Oren will dive into design thinking and SAFe
- Richard Knaster will talk about how to move from traditional, functional roles to SAFe/Agile roles
And, we’ll be at the European SAFe Summit for the entire week (SPCT day, Partner Development days, Workshop day, and the Main Conference itself), so there should be ample opportunity to catch us in the halls and talk to us about whatever is on your mind too!
For more on the Summit, click here.
Hope to see you there!