SAFe in Five Minutes
Ideal for people just getting acquainted with the Framework, this 5-minute video provides a high-level overview of SAFe and the Seven Core Competencies of Business Agility.
Navigating the SAFe 6.0 Big Picture
Have you ever looked at the SAFe Big Picture and wondered where you should start? If so, watch this video to take a tour of the Big Picture and understand all its parts.
Why is SAFe® the world’s most widely used framework for business agility? Get the answer from SAFe’s creator, Dean Leffingwell in this 18-minute video. Dean shares actual results achieved by some of the world’s leading companies including American Express, Bosch, Porsche, Lockheed Martin, Pepsico, and others.
You’ll learn about SAFe’s core competencies and key practices that contribute to these results: mindset and culture, Lean-Agile leadership, Lean startup thinking, customer centricity, and design thinking. You’ll understand why one set of roles, responsibilities, and guidelines has proven to be so effective and how you can leverage the new Business Agility value stream in your own organization. Note: This keynote was recorded for the Agile Experience event in Portugal in 2021.
SAFe 6.0 Brief Overview
In this short video, Chief Methodologist and Framework Product Manager Andrew Sales presents the six primary SAFe 6.0 release themes and highlights how SAFe Studio supports Enterprises to transform towards Business Agility.
What’s New in SAFe® 6.0
A hallmark of SAFe is that it stays current with new and evolving business and technology trends. Our incremental, continuous delivery model enables enterprises to adapt more quickly and stay ahead of the competition by leveraging the latest SAFe knowledge.
In this video, Chief Methodologist and Framework Product Manager Andrew Sales walks you through all the key changes in SAFe 6.0 and explains why they are critical to achieving Business Agility.
Download and review the PowerPoint for a detailed walkthrough of What’s New in SAFe 6.0: Thriving in the Digital Age with Business Agility.
The presentation is organized around the six primary release themes of SAFe 6.0:
- Strengthening the foundation for Business Agility
- Empowering teams and clarifying responsibilities
- Accelerating value flow
- Enhancing Business Agility with SAFe across the business
- Building the future with AI, Big Data and Cloud
- Delivering better outcomes with measure and grow and OKRs
Accelerating the Flow of Value with SAFe®
SAFe 6.0 emphasizes increasing the enterprise’s ability to provide a continuous flow of value delivery to its customers. This is accomplished, in part, through new articles on Portfolio, Solution Train, ART, and Team Flow. But the foundation of flow is a restructuring of Principle #6, which was recast to “Make Value Flow Without Interruptions’. This new article describes the eight fundamental properties of a value flow system and how each unlocks an opportunity to improve flow. In this 20-minute video, Dean Leffingwell describes these eight accelerators and tells a few personal stories that helped inspire this new thinking.
Introducing SAFe 6.0
One of our most popular downloads, the Introducing SAFe PowerPoint is ideal for presentations to audiences just learning about the Framework. Complete with speaker notes, the deck is designed to help you communicate SAFe’s purpose, principles, and mindset, the business benefits that it can deliver, and the seven core competencies that support business agility.
- Thriving in the digital age
- SAFe Lean-Agile Mindset, Core Values and SAFe Principles
- Accelerate time-to-market with the Business Agility Value Stream
- Seven Core Competencies of Business Agility
- Measuring and improving flow with flow metrics and the eight flow accelerators
- Lean, practice, and manage with SAFe Studio
- SAFe Courseware, SAFe Community, Global Partner Network and SAFe Enterprise Subscription
- Customer stories and business outcomes
Like the Framework itself, this material is copyrighted and usage guidance and restrictions apply (see Fine Print below for details).
The Fine Print
All copyrights in the above materials remain the property of Scaled Agile, Inc., but we hereby grant permission to the person or entity downloading them to reproduce, distribute, perform, display, and use all or any part of these presentations and tools, free of charge, on the condition that: (1) you do not compete with any product or training provided by or for Scaled Agile, Inc. or its licensees, and (2) you do not modify any of the original slides, or remove any trademark or copyright.
- We make certain graphics available for download under more permissive terms at Download SAFe Posters and Graphics page.
- All other SAFe® content and graphics are governed by the usage restrictions at Usage and Permissions.
- Please refer to Frequently Asked Questions if you have questions about usages of other SAFe content.
- Any questions or other requests can be submitted via the Permission Request Form.