Dr. Andrew Ng, Co-founder of Google Brain, Coursera, and DeepLearning.AI
Adjunct Professor, Stanford University
- Agility, as promoted by SAFe, is a required foundation for building AI solutions; they require even faster iteration, validation, and continuous updates than traditional applications.
- Most of our customers are actively experimenting with AI, but there are few examples of successfully operationalized AI solutions, especially using generative AI.
- The use of generative AI tools like ChatGPT for individual productivity is exploding with an avalanche of co-pilot apps and tools that can help virtually every role in the organization reduce time, effort, and toil for a broad range of tasks.
- More and more well-known software vendors whose products are already being used by enterprises are adding generative AI features to their solutions, greatly simplifying the ability to leverage this technology.
- Fears about using AI (compliance, data leakage, misuse, legal and ethical concerns) remain the top barriers to the broader adoption of AI within SAFe enterprises.
- Build, operate, and scale AI-enabled solutions with SAFe
- Increase the productivity of SAFe roles with generative AI
- Achieve ‘Responsible AI’